Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Extra Medium!

Welcome, blog world!

I have to admit, I'm a little intimidated to even begin writing this at all.  There have been so many wonderful bloggers in the world of personal triathlon discovery ahead of me, that I know it's close to impossible to live up to these examples.  But then, this  isn't about my blog heroes and their experiences.  It's about mine.

To defend myself up front, I will say that again.  Though I do really love triathlon blogs and -even more- triathlon podcasts, I am not attempting to compete or even really contribute much to this larger community.  Really, I'm looking for a place to have my own say.  I'm not sure if anyone else will ever read this, and don't really care.  After all, triathlon is truly an individual sport.  I have to run this alone.  But in the race, I'm always meeting new people.  

This may sometimes be a training diary.  Sometimes a journal.  Sometimes a way to connect with other triathletes around the country or world.

Enjoy the ride,

Scott

No comments: